I was about to mention something about how fast September flew past…
but then I looked back at my August Recap and that month seems ages ago.
There weren’t any huge, significant events this month.
We just spent time getting back in the swing of a normal, non-summer routine.
Here are some of my favorite Instagram images and moments from this month…
1. Ande started preschool and loves it. He lay in bed with us this morning singing the “welcome” song from school and then proceeded to name off almost every kid in the class. It’s good to know he’s learning and making friends.
2. Our church starts early now. It has been a struggle getting up and ready in time, but we sure have enjoyed our long Sunday afternoon naps together!
3. My boys are growing up…it seems like they each grew 10 inches this month alone. Owen walking, big boy jeans, big boy helpers, big boy curiosity…
4. The weather…how could I not mention this beautiful weather and all of our picnics and park outings (excluding yesterday, that was brutal).
5. I have been crocheting like a fiend this month as well. My brain is cluttered with too many thoughts and ideas and I can’t keep everything straight, but it is fun and I love doing it. Have you seen all of the new product in my shop?
Now, on to October. I’m hoping for cooler weather, brighter leaves, and some time to get a couple cute Halloween costumes made. Do you know what your costumes will be yet?